Angela’s ability to speak to the audience, from her heart, is potent. Angela’s message has a lasting influence on others.
Angela speaks publicly and shares her story of overcoming tragedies since childhood, facing stage IV cancer and more to discovering her own life purpose. She is a keynote for organizations and effectively shares the message within their story. Angela positively impacts the world, one story at a time!
Angela has spoken to;
- non-profit organizations, community service oriented groups and government entities as their keynote
- support groups
- private sector corporations
Angela’s previous speaking topics;
- the effects and dynamics of the special needs community, in the home and the community~ including service providers and families
- the power of effective communication in addressing conflict
- the benefit of positive thinking and actions
- the need to discovering your values and beliefs in order to plan and fulfill your career goals
- the stages of grief, including life after the death of a loved one
- the importance of overcoming shame and guilt, including learning to value our story (our experiences)
- why your story matters and how sharing it can encourage and inspire others
Angela holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Management and a Master of Arts degree in Counseling. She provides counseling, career coaching and consulting. She has trained and worked as a Chaplain. She is a non-denomational ordained minister.
Angela has three children and is a Mimi (grandmother) to one. She enjoys outdoor activities: biking, hiking, kayaking and being at the beach, loves tea time and savors a break to the spa.